The Real Presence Eucharistic Adoration Association has put together a photographic exhibition of Church-approved Eucharistic miracles from around the world. We have this exhibit and are happy to lend it to any chapel or parish in New England that is interested in having it.
What is included in the exhibit?
- 187 full-color, laminated posters, approximately 3’ tall by 2’ wide. All 187 posters are available in English and Spanish. However, only 162 posters (English, Spanish or mixed) can be displayed at the same time due to a limitation on the number of stands.
- 27 stands to hold all of the posters (6 posters per stand)
- A talk on the life of Blessed Carlo and some of the key miracles in the exhibit. This talk is usually given as the kick-off event.
- 1st class relic of Blessed Carlo Acutis will be available for veneration
- A closing event talk on the life of St. Manuel Gonzalez Garcia, also known as the “Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle”
- 1st class relic of St. Manuel will be available for veneration
- Books for purchase, which include all of the miracles featured in the exhibit, so that people can continue learning at home or share this information with others.
What is required of the host parish?
- The Leader of the Church needs to contact us and invite us to bring the exhibit their Church.
- The minimum space necessary to hold the full exhibit is ~ 1300 square feet. However, you can also display just a portion of the exhibit if space is limited. (See the photographs of a sample exhibition.) For example, a host parish with a specific ethnic identity may wish to feature the posters for their country of origin.
- We will transport the exhibit to and from the parish, but it is helpful to have 2-3 responsible adults (at most) to help us set up and take down the posters and stands. This takes approximately 2 hours for the full display.
- One or two responsible adults to be available to sell books and answer questions during the time when there are a large number of visitors to the exhibit, such as immediately after weekend Mass. Book sales are optional, but strongly encouraged.
- Please have supervision available during the time of the exhibit, so that none of the posters or stands are damaged or stolen.
- There is no standard fee to host the exhibit. However, if possible, we would appreciate donations totaling a minimum of $1000-$1500 between the collection from the attendees and a stipend from the parish to help defray our transportation costs and upkeep of the exhibit.
How do we go about setting up an exhibition?
- Send an e-mail to Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the dates you are thinking of hosting this event.